Arrow Cross Stitch Pattern
Stitch the beautiful Stephen Amell as Arrow!!
A cross stitch pattern of the Green Arrow. For an extra geeky treat, take your finished kit to ComicCon and him to sign it!!
Stitching with 3 strands makes the figures really pop on the chart, but they look equally good in 2 strands. Back stitch is 1 strand.
14 count Aida - 4.6 in x 4.6 in / 11.8 cm x 11.8 cm
16 count Aida - 4.1 in x 4.1 in / 10.3 cm x 10.3 cm
18 count Aida - 3.6 in x 3.6 in / 9.2 cm x 9.2 cm
This measurements are for the finished design only. Add another 3 inches on each edge for framing.
Pattern PDFs include:
- symbol chart
- list of DMC thread colors
- colour photo for reference
- instruction chart for beginner stitchers
You will need a PDF reader which you can download free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- This listing is for a digital PDF pattern only and NOT for the actual printed products.
* All patterns are not for commercial use. Resale of my patterns is prohibited.
* For personal use only