Halloween 2020 - Cross Stitch PDF Pattern
An awesome cross stitch to commemorate this crazy year!! Stitch the Hocus Pocus witches the way they will be appearing this year.
Finished design measures 130 x 73 stitches:
14 count Aida – 9.3 in x 5.2 in / 23.6 cm x 13.2 cm
16 count Aida – 8.1 in x 4.6 in / 20.6 cm x 11.6 cm
18 count Aida – 7.2 in x 4.1 in / 18.3 cm x 10.3 cm
Only full cross stitches
Must be done on a fabric colour other than white, or stitch the facemasks in a different colour.
These measurements are for the finished design only. Be sure to add 3 inches either side for framing.
Pattern PDFs include:
- symbol chart in single and multi-page format
- colour blocks chart in single and multi-page format
- list of DMC thread colors
- instruction chart for beginner stitchers
This pattern uses full cross stitches, half cross stitches and backstitching
You will need a PDF reader which you can download free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
* Resale of my patterns is prohibited. But feel free to sell the stitched version!