Stargate SG-1 PDF Cross Stitch Pattern - Teal'c, Samantha Carter, Daniel Jackson, Jack O'Neill - great for Sci-Fi geeks!
A beautiful cross stitch pattern featuring the original members of Stargate SG-1!
For an extra nerdy treat, take your finished kit to ComicCon and get your favourite stars to sign it (I just have Christopher Judge's autograph to go on mine!)!!
Stitching with 3 strands makes the figures really pop on the chart, but they look equally good in 2 strands. Back stitch is 1 strand.
The measurements for this chart are:
14 count Aida - 5.75 in x 3.5 in / 14.5 cm x 9.1 cm
This measurements are for the finished design only. Add another 3 inches on each edge for framing.
Pattern PDFs include:
- symbol chart
- chart in colour for those who want to match colours with ones already in their stash
- list of DMC thread colors
- colour photo for reference
- PDF booklet featuring the historical photos/artworks that the cross stitch figures are based on with a blurb about the inspiring acts these women performed.
You will need a PDF reader which you can download free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
* All patterns are not for commercial use. Resale of my patterns is prohibited.
* For personal use only