The A-Z of Inspirational Women - Cross Stitch Pattern PDF only - Alphabet
A beautiful cross stitch pattern featuring 26 inspiring women from around the globe. The figures featured in this chart are based on prominent historical photographs and paintings.
This cross stitch can be used both as a birth chart for the budding young feminist or a unique statement piece for those a little more mature.
Stitching with 3 strands makes the figures really pop on the chart, but they look equally good in 2 strands.
The incredible women featured in this chart are:
Aung San Suu Kyi
The measurements for this chart are:
14 count Aida - 15.4 in x 25 in / 39 cm x 63.5 cm
16 count Aida - 13.4 in x 21.9 in / 34.1 cm x 55.6 cm
18 count Aida - 11.9 in x 19.4 in / 30.3 cm x 49.4 cm
12 count Aida - 17.9 in x 29.2 in / 45.5 cm x 74.1 cm
Pattern PDFs include:
- symbol chart
- chart in colour for those who want to match colours with ones already in their stash
- list of DMC thread colors
- colour photo for reference
- PDF booklet featuring the historical photos/artworks that the cross stitch figures are based on with a blurb about the inspiring acts these women performed.
You will need a PDF reader which you can download free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
* All patterns are not for commercial use. But feel free to sell the stitched version!