The Wizard of Oz cross stitch PDF pattern only - Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Cowardly Lion, the Tin Man
Stitching with 3 strands makes the figures really pop on the chart, but they look equally good in 2 strands. Back stitch is 1 strand.
The measurements for this chart are:
14 count Aida - 7.9 in x 6.4 in / 20cm x 16.3 cm
This measurements are for the finished design only. Add another 3 inches on each edge for framing.
Pattern PDFs include:
- symbol chart
- chart in colour for those who want to match colours with ones already in their stash
- list of DMC thread colors
- colour photo for reference
You will need a PDF reader which you can download free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- This listing is for a digital PDF pattern only and NOT for the actual printed products.
* All patterns are not for commercial use. Resale of my patterns is prohibited.
* For personal use only