Wollombi General Store PDF Cross Stitch Pattern
Gorgeous cross stitch pattern of the Wollombi General Store located in the Hunter Valley, NSW Australia. A heritage building built in the 1850s this pattern represents time past. A lovely cross stitch to stitch.
The measurements for this chart are:
14 count Aida - 13.9 in x 8.6 in / 35.4 cm x 21.8 cm
16 count Aida - 12.2 in x 7.5 in / 31 cm x 19 cm
12 count Aida - 10.8 in x 6.7 in / 27.5 cm x 16.9 cm
These measurements are for the stitched area only. Add an additional 3 inches on each side for framing.
Pattern PDFs include:
- symbol chart
- chart in colour for those who want to match colours with ones already in their stash
- list of DMC thread colors
- colour photo for reference
You will need a PDF reader which you can download free at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- This listing is for a digital PDF pattern only and NOT for the actual printed products.
* All patterns are not for commercial use. Resale of my patterns is prohibited.
* For personal use only